A difference of 0.1°C matters to scientific, medical and commercial devices where temperature fluctuations can do serious damage. Whether you need temperatures controlled within a + 0.1°C margin or not, Tellurex can specify the correct thermoelectric systems that eliminate harmful thermal variations. We can also design a complete, turnkey solution specific to your challenge as well.
These system assemblies go by different names such as cooling engines, heat pumps or Peltier coolers. Regardless of what you call them, Tellurex complete assemblies can be easily integrated to solve your problem right out of the box. In a project’s R&D phase, they could be the 80% solution to your needs right out of the box.
In addition, through our value engineering we can improve your product’s functionality while reducing costs. We can also alter our designs to fit your specific needs. And our inexpensive cooling engines are always designed with application in mind.
COOLING ENGINES AT WORK
A national laboratory working on life-saving drugs needed a cure for its cooling problem. In order to preserve their test samples, the blocks holding racks of test tubes had to stay at extremely precise temperatures. If they didn’t, the samples would become contaminated.
The solution: thermoelectric cooling engines from Tellurex. By integrating them into their specimen trays, the laboratory ensured the integrity of their temperature-sensitive research.
- Plug-and-Play. For your convenience, Tellurex cooling engines are designed for intuitive connection and trouble-free start-up. Our products are ready to hook up and run with your device, sparing you the frustration of blindly piecing everything together yourself.
- Expertise. Tellurex has the knowledge and experience to properly configure thermoelectric modules in system assemblies that provide cooling or heating.
- Efficiency. Our cooling engines remove heat from overheating components, containers, cabinets, etc., extending the life of critical equipment, preventing downtime and saving you money.
- Breadth. Tellurex has designed plug-and-play heat pumps for a wide range of capabilities.
- Personalized. Our engineers work with you every step of the way, creating products tailored to your needs with customizable, ready-made solutions.
- Experience. Examples of our vast experience in design and application include: mounting flanges, temperature controllers, pre-tapped mounting features, fan guards/filters and accommodations that allow for the insulation of containers.
- Volume pricing. The more you buy, the more you save. Please contact our sales and engineering representatives for details on orders exceeding nine pieces.
- In-stock. We maintain a healthy stock of our most popular products and can have them shipped within 24 to 48 hours of order receipt.
Questions? Pick our brains by emailing us.