Big ideas can come in the smallest packages – especially when they involve cryogenic applications.
By designing our multistage thermoelectric modules in a way that stacks them one atop another, we can reach extremely low target temperatures in the tightest of spaces. The maximum temperatures are cumulative i.e. each successive layer is able to reach lower temperatures. And with no moving parts, Tellurex modules eliminate unwanted vibrations.
MULTISTAGE MODULES AT WORK
Thermoelectric science offers a universe of solutions for devices like telescopes. You see, the wide-spectrum CCD (Charged Couple Device) sensors in a digital telescope are what help us view distant galaxies. To maintain clarity, these detectors have to be held at cryogenic temperatures while remaining extremely still.
The solution: By incorporating a thermoelectric multistage module from Tellurex, infrared noise and physical disturbances are eliminated from CCD-based imaging devices like telescopes, spectrometers and digital cameras.
- Unbeatable volume pricing. We guarantee the lowest prices on multistage thermoelectric modules. If you find a better price anywhere else, we’ll match or beat it. Please contact our sales and engineering representatives for details
- Precision. Thermoelectric semiconductors have a rating called “Max Delta T.” This is the maximum temperature difference between the two ends of a semiconductor. Our modules can achieve Delta Ts as great as 128° C.
- Cryogenically Accurate. Our multistage thermoelectric modules are ideal for situations where the amount of heat to be moved is low and the target temperature is very cold.
- Affordable. Tellurex can offer multistage thermoelectric modules and devices at extremely competitive prices due to our advances in assembly processes and material efficiencies.
- In-stock. We maintain a healthy stock of our most popular products and can have them shipped within 24 to 48 hours of order receipt
Questions? Pick our brains by emailing us.
* Non-stock, product enhancements, out-of-stock item subject to delivery lead times.